Mosh Petroleum's Bellville depot is open 24 hours, 365 days a year and is located right next door to the Transnet Park on the corner of Robert Sobukwe and Mc Donald Road, Bellville South. The site is open to the public and sells 50PPM Diesel & ULP 95 Petrol. The layout of the site enables easy access for all sorts and sizes of vehicles. On the one side of the property are the "trucker pumps" which caters for bigger vehicles, such as Superlink Trucks, Buses, Side Tippers etc. and the other side is designated for smaller vehicles such as mini vans, cars, motorbikes etc. This ensures that there is an even flow of traffic in and out of the site... We know how frustrating it can be when you have to wait ages before being helped, due to a large vehicle taking up all the space!
Things to note:
- We have decided to only sell 50ppm Low Sulphur Diesel at both our depots. This is due to the fact that low sulphur diesel is just so much better than the normal 500ppm Diesel. Better for the environment, better for your vehicles engine and a few other noticable benefits. The normal reaction to hearing that sentence is "OH NO! BUT 50PPM IS SO EXPENSIVE!" - but please DON'T WORRY...we sell our 50ppm at exactly the same price as our 500ppm was, before we made the change over. This makes us BY FAR the cheapest filling station in Bellville and probably Cape Town as a whole- when it comes to premium grade low sulphur 50ppm Diesel. Feel free to check the benefits of filling with 50ppm diesel.
- Our busiest period in a day is at around 6pm when all the taxi's are finishing off their daily runs, filling up their vehicles before parking them at the Bellville Taxi Rank. This busy period lasts for approximately 1 hour - so if you like us and do not like waiting in a queue to fill up, we recommend that you don't come from around 6pm - 7pm during the week.
- The day(s) prior to a major petrol price change you can also expect a very busy depot, from around 5pm - 7pm so in order to miss the mad rush, we recommend coming during the day or anytime after 7pm.
Landline: +27 21 948 0753
Cell: +27 81 758 0674
Fax: +27 21 940 3575
- TFN (Truck Fuel Net) approved site
- Open bin Star Card
- All Fleet cards accepted
- Fuel products - ULP 95 , 50ppm DIESEL
- 6 pumps designated for Truckers - seperate from the forecourt
- 24 Hour convenience store
- Capitec ATM
- Bathrooms and Shower facilities
- Easy access from a main road - for all size of vehicles
Want to see our other site? Click the button below to see all information on our Worcester branch- directly on the N1 highway.